Thursday, October 11, 2012

portrait with camera



I like the first one best, the light shines from the bedroom window creating lots of light and shadows. The second one I experimented, I wanted to have the mirror misted up, so I took the kettle in, but, the cord was too short so I had to sit it on a couple of folded towels, and then I found the mist evaporated quite fast, I like the concept.  Maybe if I ran the hot tap in the basin, only problem is water has got so expensive I cannot afford to waste it.  Oh well, more experimenting.  I like the angles of the last one but because I have my arm up it is blocking the light.  Good exercise and I find with the screen view tilted at different angles was tricky (1st photo) moving it around until you got the subject in the best angle.

3 comments:

  1. I like the first one best as well. Also like your new haircut. Other two not very clear but as you say it was experimenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first is great love the shirt i also like the second as its interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first and second, but you made me laugh, photography can be quite dangerous aye. Love you hair and lovely top.

    ReplyDelete