Thursday, October 25, 2012

Paddy's last two for October

 No its not my best shot but sometimes you just can't get what you want.  What I was hoping to get was the look of old dirty dusty WINE bottles.  These are in the garage so it was sort of dark and they are dusty but just didn't show up.  Any ideas on how to achieve that look?

these two are my black and white.  I don't think I have enough contrast to get that deep black and white.  Too much white and no real black.  The top one I altered on the computer but still not what I wanted.  I think that black and white are better in strong light with contrasting dark and light colours, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. i agree but they have a lovely dreamy look about them the wine bottles the red stands out would have been good if you got what you wanted

    ReplyDelete