Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Phil's September choices

My photo's of COFFEE and no I didn't eat the cake I put it back for John


 GRASS I left it a bit late to get anything better, had thought to go find an old junk yard with grass growing up through the junk
 got a bit mixed up with Phil's blossom and Paddy's spring so added this photo of my grapevine with its lovely new fresh gree leaves with the sun shining through the leaves.
this was the only sprig of BLOSSOM on my pink wisteria tree at the moment, it did look pretty against the blue sky, one branch has blurred when I focused on the blossom.  Just a horse to go.

3 comments:

  1. Thats a nice photo of your coffee machine. The olive branch (think thats what it is) in the background makes your picture look very European. The second bottom grape leaf looks good, you have captured that well. Sounds as though it is very dry over there as you all had trouble getting pictures of grass. The sky looks really blue behind the blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it is actually not dry at present, we are getting a lot of rain, just find grass on the lawn uninspiring and time is the main problem for going to look for better shots. Yes that is some prunings off my olive tree's, they look nice in little jars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cake looks great not that we will eat that horrible sweet stuff o no the coffee machine seat up was great the pink blossom looks great against the blue sky the grape vine and lavender . the lavender brings out the beautiful green of the vine

    ReplyDelete