Friday, September 28, 2012

Last of Phil's choices

 I was going to cheat and put these photo's in for my choice of HORSES but on the way home from the hairdressers today, I found the circus was in town.  But as I just love these photo's I thought I would share them with you.  I photographed them from the latest Country Living magazine, there is no way that I would get the opportunity of taking photo's such as these.  Aren't they just wonderful.
 This is the wonderful stables, the horses bring themselves in each morning
and leaving the stables, they run a horse trekking business, wouldn't you just love to go, its in the high country in the Victorian Alps, bucket list!!!!
 Sorry little one, you are second best, he came up to my waist
                       they where only interested in eating grass, no wonder they are so chunky







3 comments:

  1. these are lovely jacky, like the close up of the chunky one and love love love the one when they are coming into the stables with all the dust in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it just gorgeous, where would we have the opportunity of getting a photo like that aye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to share thank you what a great place to go one day

    ReplyDelete