Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Paddy's choices for September

 my CLOSE UP OF A BIRD I chose a rather large bird, at least this goose stood in one place long enough for me to get a photo.  Another thing I want to practise is getting close ups of birds, but I find with little birds you have to be patient and prepared to sit and wait for the right moment.
 these two birds where in the park at Collie being fed bread, this duck is a handsome bird
A

 these wonderful old trains where huge, steam trains I think.  I loved the colour and chose them for my WHEELS photo's, the top one is inside the engine room and are all the steering wheels.

OLD AND WORN above is on the front of the trains above, I loved the colour and below a rusty old tank.


 SPRING has sprung in WA, above is the beautiful wattle with the bright blue sky background and below stunning canola fields, it was just an amazing sight down at Collie.



 and Kirsty's Manchurian Pear trees in full blossom, my pear tree is no where as nice.

 and the McCartney rose climbing up my Pink Wisteria tree, which always surprises me with suddenly being in bloom.  The bees are scrambling around in the pollen like drunk men.

4 comments:

  1. THE GHEESE AND DRAKE ARE IN THE RIGHT POSITION I THINK AND GREAT CLARITY GREAT SHOTS THE TANK HAS GREAT COLOUR AND AINT THE CANOLA FIELDS GREAT NEVER SEEN THEM THE CLOSE UP OF THE PEAR AND ROSE ARE GREAT THE GLOSS ON THE LEAVES AND THE BEE GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the color of the drake, thought they were only gray. The wheels are great, I like the color also. I love how you have shot close up of the rust color is great. I really love the photos of canola. The yellow really stands out amongst the green. I saw something similar in England called rape seed, wondering if it is the same thing. If it is it smelt like vomit horrible smell. Last one of canola my favorite. Blossom is beautiful and you did well to capture the bee. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we where driving through Germany we also saw fields like this, not sure what it was. Canola is used for oil I believe. Who would have thought that West Australia could be so lush and green. The white rose was just buzzing with bees so was not hard to get a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all lovely photos. Sharon and Paddy have said it all.

    ReplyDelete