Tuesday, February 28, 2012

gathering

 John and I went to watch Jacky play basket ball on Saturday at challenge Stadium, Jack is no 11 blocking the ball being thrown in.  I think I managed to capture some of the action and movement
below Jack is shooting a goal and I have caught him above ground.


Challenge Stadium is pretty spectacular, those poles sticking up are holding the roof on like tent poles.
There are 14 basketball courts.  Its was a country schools tournament and Jacks team was runner ups.
And feral meryl who was bored out of her brain with all that male testosterone and sweaty bodies.
I used the sports mode on my Lumix and I was pleased how clear the photo's where, I was quite a way back from them so had zoom on as well, and it shows action and movement.  They have professional photographers there taking really nice close up photo's of the action which you can buy, which I think is a great idea.  Because when you are taking the photo's you can't watch the game.

1 comment:

  1. love the action photos, you can almost feel the movement.

    ReplyDelete