Wednesday, January 4, 2012

dandelion

 I like how the sun is shining through the dandelion in these photo's, to me it looks like spun silk, i think I could have got a better background though.



I took these in the park about 7 am taking angus for his walk, I had to try and figure out what to do with him, he kept jerking my hand, in the end I told him sit and stay and he was very good and did just that.I picked the dandelion and held it in one hand and shot with the other.  I took a few photo's of the whole dandelion and then blew on it to show it with less seeds.  I like the last one as you can see right into it.  I had the lens 1cm off it.  I wanted to add this one below as it is the dandelion before going to seed and it is such a pretty yellow.


3 comments:

  1. I love these dandelions, and theres so many ways you can photograph them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Jacky. We are all getting very creative aren't we.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the yellow at peak of life then the 1st with the sun shining through then the seed as it dies off a saga of life

    ReplyDelete