Thursday, January 19, 2012

art

 a very creative nurse in boob art, the red mark closest is a reaction to the sticking plaster which I removed it has formed a little blister.  Ok I own up I cropped, bits I didn't want you to see.  To take the photo I stood in front of the mirror and I turned the lens towards me and I could see the image in the mirror, clever aye.


Don't these tubes of paint grouped together look good.  This was my day, sorting into colours and entering them on to the computer.  As I am not teaching these heavy body paints and have sold very little of them since closing the shop, I decided to sell them off at cost plus $1, I sent the list out to 2 good customers, Mandy in Qsld and got order for over $300 between them.  Will take them to class next week and I have a customer coming tomorrow who wants some too, so good start.

1 comment: