Monday, December 17, 2012

battle of the red back spiders




 On Saturday, a much hated chore, cleaning the windows, I flushed out two red back spiders.  I couldn't resist capturing them on camera.  I must of really pppp them off, for they came out, red spots blazing.  the smaller one on the top at first seemed to be trapped in some cobweb, but when she got free she clambered up to a position of dominance, thereby advancing then retreating until she felt in a position to her liking.  They didn't seem to fight much, I guess she got in the first shot of venom.  Must of sat there pumping poison into the other one until finally I turned the hose onto her full jet, the winner was, me, haha
By the way although I hate washing the windows I do love it when they are nice and sparkly clean, opens up a whole new world.

3 comments:

  1. I agree on the clean windows, nasty spiders too, glad you won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing clean windows are so nice esp opening on to nice gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS as you can see this was before the windows where cleaned

    ReplyDelete