Thursday, July 19, 2012

two of Sharon's

    it is a sort of BIRD FEEDER, hey look at that rose in the background, flowers good at this time of the year, nice to have a rose in winter.
 if you look very closely, there is a BIRD IN FLIGHT I was stalking it carefully, it was one of those stroke type birds, thinking if I got close enough it would gracefully  go up then fly away, and I would catch it on my camera, not taking into account a skinny hairy arsed little mutt, that shot out and frightened it into sudden flight, grrrhhhhh can you see said dog also in full flight, no my foot wasn't anywhere near its read end......
                     waited for ages for these birds to take flight, this was the best I could do

I got three in one in this shot, shadows, red and bird in flight, can you see it with its red tail which you only see when its in flight or stretched out.  These black cockatoo's I have never seen in the park at this time of the year, how lucky for me to see them....

1 comment:

  1. THE BLACK COCKATOO IS A WONDERFULL SIGHT LOVE THE STARKNESS OF THE TREES IT IS HARD TO GET CLOSE TO SUBJECT THE RED STANDS OUT YOUR BIRD FEEDER IS LOVELY ALWAYS ADMIRED IT

    ReplyDelete