Thursday, July 19, 2012

two more of Paddy's

 isn't this little car gorgeous, its just down the road, a young couple from Queensland live here and are doing there gardens up very creatively with cactus, I am hoping they will incorporate the little car into their landscape, its completely gutted.
                             this lovely old paperbark tree, suggests OLDNESS to me as well
                  and I just loved the colour and texture of this fallen branch below
                               my little old dresser showing all the signs of age
                LOOKING IN to a shaped glass jar that I have a gathering of natural found objects
                                                               and a different angle

3 comments:

  1. THE TREE IS A GREAT OLD TREE LOOKING IN WAS GREAT DIFFERENT WAY OF THINKING THIS IS GOOD TO SEE EVERYONES IDEAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE OLD DRESSER IS GREAT LIKE THE WAY YOU GOT THE RUSTY HINGE IN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your old dresser too and like how you have photographed the found objects. They make great displays don't they.

    ReplyDelete