Tuesday, March 20, 2012

taking portraits


This photo I took of Joanne a few years back I particularly like, I like the naturalness of it, she doesn't appear self conscious, relaxed a the natural lighting reflects highlighting her skin tones.  My family are not comfortable with having their photo's taken, I think maybe if you can get them to relax it is better.  I know the background is not the best but it doesn't matter its a good photo of Jo and just how she looks.  I think maybe when professional photographers take portrait photo's they do things to relax and distract the subject.  What do you think.

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo of Joanne. Nice pose and she does look relaxed. You have changed your background, it makes the photos stand out. Phil helped me change my header which was fun.

    ReplyDelete