Sunday, March 18, 2012

Phils Choices





Yesterday I went to some of my favourite shops to take these photo's, Street shopping is what I like best but unfortunately you have to travel to them and sometimes they are out on their own.  Sometimes I like the back of shops better, you see some cool things there.
                                                                      White on white
                                                                Black and white
                                                                                Hand

3 comments:

  1. The street looks nice with the tree lined road. Like your white on white. And I love the beautiful hand. The colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the tree street scene invites you in, makes you want to go there and look further. This madonna is probably over a hundred years old and the ageing colours are so soft with the peeling and the stone showing through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the trees i do want to go there and be cool lovely the shop one are so crisp great

    ReplyDelete