Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sharon's choice Beauty

 driving home from the gym I noticed these gorgeous newborn lambs, to me they signify BEAUTY I had to get home grab Johns camera because my zoom is not as strong as his, I had to rest the lens in the diamond mesh fence to keep it still, was blowing a gale and by the time I got home which is just around the corner it was raining again.
I love white flowers and this one is out at the moment, think its a philadelphus, I find BEAUTY in its simplicity
I cheated with this one but just want to share, I cropped it, to get closer.  Reminds me of Ruakaka Station when our pet lambs used to come up on the verandah looking for us to give them a bottle, their little hoofs clacking on the wooden floor.  Oh, aren't they just adorable.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos sis the lambs are so cute. They are born really early. My favourite flowers are white too the color is beautiful and clear. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was amazed when I first saw lambs at this time of the year as in NZ it is usually spring, I think they get in two lambing times here because the winter is really mild, but the heat of summer would be hard on them, they are cute aren't they

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lambs Jacky, reminds me of New Zealand. I dont think cropping is cheating, we get to see them closer and the first lamb looks like he's smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he does look like he's smiling i love these so like nz love the cropped look so clear your white flower is devine i love all flowers but white is great the mother and her lamb with the marking on her back brings back so many memories they are all beautiful and crisp

    ReplyDelete