Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sharon's Fashion I like

 I really struggle with taking fashion shots and photo's of people, want to learn more on doing better shots in this area.  Above is a top I bought from Metallicus which is a wool mix
And I like this brand for its simplicity, detail and light weight fabrics.  Not that I can afford them or that they suit me.  I love a lot of fashion that is around at the moment, the lovely 60's fashion that the young girls are wearing, coloured jeans that are fitting worn with flat converse shoes and t'shirts.  I like some of the lovely silk patterned dresses coming out for spring, the beautiful burnt oranges and rich greens.  Of course none of them suit me, but I do love looking at them.  Went into the most fabulous shop in Pinjarra last Friday (Pinjarra is like a one horse town), most wonderful clothes, very expensive, nothing much under $300, even the scarfs where $375 but what a feast for the eyes.  Best fashion shop I have been into anywhere and I think people come from all over to shop there, who can afford the prices, it was drool big time.

2 comments:

  1. the top is lovely and neat colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the shop Phil was talking about. Looks like nice clothing. Like the top as well.

    ReplyDelete