Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My choices for August


 INSPIRING GARDEN taken in Harvey where Phil and I stopped for lunch, which we had up on the deck on the first photo.  This garden inspires me as it is quite different each season, as you can see there is a lot of greenery and the spring bulbs are out at the moment, lots of snowdrops.



 I like these BARE BRANCHES and the way they trace against the sky, in the first one the little white dot is the moon, and can you see the butterfly near the end of the branch on the last one, we tried to get a close up but just wouldn't land anywhere close.
 I like this one of the Yellow TRAIN it had many thingys that they put coal etc, so long if you have to stop for them going across the road.


I just had to climb up into these old trains, so fascinated with the machinations of old trains, the wheels are a work of art.
and lastly CLOSE UP OF LINEN FABRIC AND LACE

3 comments:

  1. I DO LOVE YOUR BARE TREES ESP THE ONE WITH THE MOON THE GARDEN IS NICE YOU HAVE THE WINTER LOOK ABOUT THEM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the first one is my favorite too. Can see the butterfly its hard getting close isn't it. I find if I see a bird in the tree they look so small when you photograph them. I loved how you have taken photos of where you had lunch nice composition. I particularly love the train photo of the close up of the wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all nice photos, the trains look great, and so do the bare trees. Your linens look great as well.

    ReplyDelete