Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More sunsets






I wanted to share with you these photo's I took last night, I was watering out the back, it was an extremely hot day, around 37 deg, I noticed this amazing sky, it looked to me like the sky was on fire what with the grey cloud formations giving the impression of smoke.  The first two photo's I took out the back and as there are a lot of high structures close to me I had to stretch my arms up high to cut out the roofs of the houses near by.  The others I took from the front where there was more room for me to get back a bit but I still had to hold my arms up high.  I like the 2nd last photo I think the palm trees look good against the sky.  I was blown away with the cloud formations and the bright orange showing through looked like molten lava. Oh and the temperatures for tomorrow is 39 deg yeeek!

2 comments:

  1. I agree sis this is a nice sunset especially with the silhouette of the palm tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Perth sunset!
    Love Jo

    ReplyDelete