Friday, December 30, 2011

bird and sign

 this is my bird photo, I have some really good ones on my vintage vignette blog but the birds where too far away and being black they are hard to see against the green of the trees, I quite like the composition and moved a few things around until I was happy with it.
I chose my sign in my garden which reads secret garden, I like it to the right of the photo in my opinion it invites you in to the secret.  I used zoom on this one, and just got in really close with the bird one as I wanted all that photo sharp.

3 comments:

  1. I like the rust on the fretwork and your secret sign is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love the combination for the combined photos the birds are divine so inviting and the secret garden does make you want more on the right looked good please phill want to know how to do the squares love them

    ReplyDelete