Saturday, May 19, 2012

Phils May choices




Oh Phil, I had so much fun photographing my chair.  Its my favourite chair just as it is.  I lugged it outside, heavy as, brushed autumn leaves underneath to give the appearance of old decay, it was about 8 am and i moved it around to try different angles.  I was pretty happy with how they came out.  I like the one showing the winding path inviting you to sit down at the end of it. I liked it in b/w as well as colour as I love the faded rust colour.


remember this, I had a lot of fun trying to hold the camera behind me and get the image in, brings back happy memories


favourite shop where I get my coffee

Is this ok for hair? love his flicked tail

faourite tattoo, must be pretty new here, guess who?

4 comments:

  1. LIKE THE FIRST CHAIR B/W LOOKS LIKE IT HAS BEEN WELL LOVED CLEVER YOU WITH THE HORSE TAIL LOVE THE TATOO BRINGS ON MEMERIES DID YOU GET THE EMAIL OF THE ONES I SENT YOU GUYS FROM SYNDNEY THE PATH DOES ADD A DIMENTION TO THE THE CHAIR DOESNT IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the chair ones, the landscape is lovely, I didn't think the water was that still, and OK course love
    dads tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny dads tattoo is nothing like I remembered and I thought it was higher up on the arm. I like the second one of the black and white chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think by the time we recognised dad's tattoo it had faded too.

    ReplyDelete